Monday's Funders Institute Only
Use this page to register for only the Funders Institute on July 22. This rate does not include the NAEH conference opening plenary, full NAEH conference, or funder workshops on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Cost of registration
- Full (dues-paying) Members of Funders Together: $250
- Basic (non-dues paying) Members or Non-members of Funders Together: $400
How to register
Register online by clicking the button below. We are only able to process online registration payments through PayPal at this time.
If you are not able to use PayPal or prefer to pay by check, please follow the steps below to register:
- Email Lauren Samblanet, Membership and Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for each participant:
- First and last name, title, email
- Dietary restrictions
- Accessibility needs
- Mail a check with “2019 Funders Institute” in the memo line to the address below:
Funders Together to End Homelessness
89 South Street, Suite 803
Boston, MA 02111
Registration for the Funders Institute only closes Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 11:59pm EDT.
Cancellation requests made by Wednesday, June 5, 2019 will incur a $50 cancellation fee. Requests made between Thursday, June 6 and Friday, July 5, 2019 will incur a $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations made later than Friday, July 5, 2019 will receive no refund.
To cancel a registration, send a request to Lauren Samblanet, Membership and Program Coordinator. Refunds for paid registrations are subject to approval and a cancellation fee. You will receive an email when your refund has been processed.
Please note this event is exclusively for private funders, including foundations, United Ways, and philanthropy-serving organizations (PSOs). If you have questions about registration or your eligibility to participate, please contact Lauren Samblanet, Membership and Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.